26 Times Taylor Swift Was Right

26 Times Taylor Swift Was Right

If anybody is right in this world, it is Taylor Swift.

89

If anybody is always right in this world, it is the famous T-Swizzle. She has been right and God's gift to middle school girls all the way to 22 (and for some, the rest of your life). She gets life. Not only does she get it, she knows how to write and sing it.

1. "And I look back and regret how I ignored when they said run as fast are you can."

2. "I can't say hello and risk another goodbye."

3. "You're thinking that I hate you now cause you still don't know what I never said."

4. "Boys only want love if it's torture, don't say I didn't warn ya."

5. "Band aids don't fix bullet holes."

6. "You say sorry just for show."

7. "Words, how little they mean when you're a little too late."

8. "She found herself and somehow that was everything."

9. "We are never ever, ever getting back together."

10. "I knew you were trouble when you walked in."

11. "Every time I don't, I almost do."

12. "All your ever gonna be is mean."

13. "I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale."

14. "I just realized everything I have, is someday going to be gone."

15. "Maybe it's me and my blind optimism to blame."

16. "There is nothing that I do better than revenge."

17. "My mother accused me of losing my mind."

18. "I see it all now it was wrong."

19. "Stupid girl, should have known."

20. "All this time I was wasting, hoping you would come around."

21. "As far as I'm concern, you're just another picture to burn."

22. "My daddy is gonna show you how sorry you'll be."

23. "Should have said no."

24. "There are two categories of love. The first is called a fairy tale. The second is just another lesson."

25. “It’s gonna be forever, our it’s gonna go down in flames.”

26. “When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales.

"In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and he's everything you ever wanted. In fairy tales the bad guy is very easy to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a black cape so you always know who he is. Then you grow up and you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair.”

You love her, or you hate her (but if you hate her you are wrong).