20 Things That Would Make A Better President Than Donald Trump Or Hillary
Politics

A wet sock.

26
Business Insider

In light of the current political catastrophe awaiting us this fall, I myself have tried to remain a Trump supporter for a few reasons: I'm a conservative when it comes to most issues, he could help end the national debt crisis, and Obama was a huge p-word to be quite frank, which Trump is clearly not. Also, I despise Hillary Clinton.

But before you all start calling me "racist" and "ignorant" (a liberal's favorite words), I don't really support him. This fall's presidential election is like high school lunch when you have to choose between mystery meat, fish sticks or nachos topped with the mystery meat. In this scenario, Donald Trump is the nachos topped with the mystery meat. The nachos are the best option because the tortilla chips are sort of good and come with cheese, but this doesn't necessarily mean the nachos are good. They still have that questionable mystery meat that may or may not have the lunch lady's hair floating in it.

My point is that I've tried and tried to fully support this man, but I just can't when he makes such an ass of himself on almost a daily basis. I've lost all inspiration and hope. We need a president that is brilliant, kind, inspiring and innovative. The fact that he is our best option makes me sick, frustrated and tired. I'm tired, stressed out, and I have a permanent headache from trying to find a bright side to this election. I have come to the sad conclusion, as have most Americans, that there is no good choice here. We either have to pick the nachos with mystery meat, the fish sticks (Bernie) or the plain old disgusting mystery meat (Hillary) that comes with a side of steaming fresh lies. So to ease my headache, I created a list of people/things that would make a better president than either of these three buffoons. Who even told them they could run anyway? Ugh.

1. A lunch lady with no hairnet.

2. The kid who reminds the teacher about homework that's due that day.

3. The lead singer of Nickelback.

4. Any of my 6th grade boyfriends. All 27 of them.

5. Your cousin that still rocks frosted tips.

6. A wet sock.

7. A melted ice cream cone.

8. A mouth-breather.

9. Guy Fieri.

10. Your grandmother's meatloaf.

11. Will Ferrell.

12. A blind pilot.

13. Damn Daniel.

14. A cheeseburger with no cheese.

15. Kim Kardashian (pre-nose job).

16. A can of sardines.

17. 2007 Britney Spears.

18. Casey Anthony.

19. That girl from your high school that thinks she's an Instagram model now.

20. That guy that punches holes in walls when he dies in "Call of Duty."