Some people mock the south, but they just don't understand that being a southerner is a frame of mine. You don't have to live on a farm to be a southerner, but it certainly doesn't hurt!
1. College football is a way of life.
2.And the college football rivalries are no joke.
3. Fried chicken, fried chicken and more fried chicken.
4.“Y'all” is always used to refer to 2 or more people.
5. 20 minutes outside during the summer and you’re swimming in your own sweat.
6.As soon as there was a mention of sleet, snow or ice, everyone rushed to the grocery store to get milk and bread.
8. Camo isn’t only worn for hunting.
12. Dirt road riding is the best night time activity.
13. They’re called “lightning bugs.”
14. You know about the gnat line... I swear it's real!
15. Dryer sheets aren’t only used in the dryer...They keep the gnats away, too!
16.Bonfires are an every weekend thing.
20. “Probably just John burning some land again.”
22.You can tell the difference between the good guys and the bad guys.
24. You find Spanish Moss beautiful.
25. You’ll always be in love with the south.
There's no place like the south.
Cover Image Credit: wikimedia.org