25 Reasons You Know You Have an Awesome Roommate

Love My Roomie
26

Whenever you hear someone's roommate stories from freshmen year, they are almost never good. These stories usually scare people into thinking they are going to have the worst possible roommate imaginable. Even if you do like your freshmen year roommate, I can almost promise you that you will not be roommates your sophomore year. Living with people is hard, but when you find the right person, it's awesome. Luckily, I had a great roommate my freshman year, and we are still friends, but no longer roommates. Now, as a sophomore, I am roommates with my best friend and things couldn't be better. Here's how you know you have the best roommate.

1. You always have someone to talk to.

2. You know each other's schedules, and it's awesome to see each other when ever you both have a break.

3. You always have someone to cry to when things get tough. And yes, they will each that pint of Ben & Jerry's with you just to make you feel better.

4. You always have someone to do something with because let's face it, everyone knows that no one can do anything alone now-a-days.

5. You both have each other's backs regardless of the situation.

6. You TRY to help each other when it comes to homework and assignments even if you have no idea what health care administration majors do.

7. They'll always be your wingwoman (unless if you're going for a f*ckboy).

8. They accept that you have a fugly potato glow to your appearance every morning.

9. They will be extremely quite if they see that you're sleeping. Respect for each other is EVERYTHING.

10. They're your biggest support system.

11. They will always give you advice even if they have never been in your specific situation.

12. They will always tell you how they hope you have an amazing day.

13. They will never forget to wish you good luck on the morning of a big exam.

14. Saying goodbye for breaks is upsetting.

15. You both know each other's favorite things and biggest pet peeves.

16. Not seeing them all day is upsetting.

17. You have more picture together than any of your friends from home.

18. Everything that you think is funny is just as funny to them.

19. Having someone 24/7 to eat with you is always fun.

20. Having someone to complain to when you are at your "done" point of your day, is great.

21. You hate seeing each other sad and you will do everything in your power to make each other feel better.

22. When one of you is crying, the other will cry as well.

23. By your sophomore year, you will have found someone who is the same person as you.

24. You will talk about how you will go on family vacations together ten years from now.

25. You found a best friend for life.