25 Questions I Have For Stony Brook University

Will we be back on campus next fall?

579

Ah, the good old Stony Brook University. Known for going Far Beyond and stressing students out since 1957. I know the school is trying it's best, but I don't think their best is good enough. The administration says they care and they say they want to listen to our concerns, but it seems that our voices go unheard. Student life is hard, but why do you make it harder?

In some ways, the school is amazing as it provides so many resources and opportunities, but in other instances, I have some serious questions that need to be answered:

Why do freshman have to buy the unlimited meal plan?

Why is the administration allowing professors to make things harder for us now that classes are online?

Why is on-campus food so expensive?

Why does WolfieNet suck?

Why are West Apartments empty but the waiting lists are full?

Why do the weeks we choose our housing have to fall on midterms?

Do staff actually like working for Stony Brook?

Why is on-campus parking so difficult?

Why is the campus so dreadfully ugly?

Who starts construction at 7 A.M.?

What happened to our money from all the canceled Brookfests?

Why does it seem like you enjoy stressing students out?

Why do our fire drills happen either way too early in the morning or way too late at night?

Why isn't there an express train that goes directly to the hospital?

Why do we fill out the course evaluations if nothing ever changes?

For real, though, what is a seawolf?

What in the world are the international student fees?

Can I just finish my degree online?

Why can't our printing fee roll over to the next semester?

What ever happened to Dunkin' Donuts?

Will there ever be an in-person graduation for the class of 2020?

Why did the Union take so long to build?

Why are terrible professors still working?

Will we be back on campus next fall?

If we are back on campus, what precautions will be taken?