The first year of college at Missouri State has risen up a lot of questions. Some are serious, and some are absolutely stupid. However, all of them are questions. ;) I hope by the end of my college career I will have an answer to all my questions.
1. Why is on-campus housing so expensive?
2. Why do we not have more diverse dining hall food options?
3. Why is there never parking?
4. Why do you give out more parking permits then there are parking spaces?
5. Why do you hire international teachers who can't speak English?
6. Why did Clif Smart become the president of MSU?
7. Why did you name our mascot Boomer?
8. Why are all the elevators so slow?
9. How the hell do you dress the big bear statue?
10. Would you be mad if I filled the fountain with bubbles?
11. Can we splash our feet in the fountain?
12. Why do you crush our spirits and turn off the fountain when it's cold? :(
13. Why do we have Burrito Bowl? I've never heard of them - bring in someone better.
14. Why are there so many freaking squirrels on campus?
15. Why are there classes in the football stadium?
16. Why are there not enough booths in the Plaster Student Union?
17. Why did one of our student's find an ant in the pepper shaker?
18. How much is your guy's water bill?
19. Why haven't you guys kicked out the guy who always yells and condemns people to hell?
20. Why is campus security so nice though?
21. AND WHY are the bear line drivers old?
22. ALSO WHY CAN'T THEY DRIVE?
23. Why are there so many on-campus robberies tho?
24. Why did you accept me? I'm dumb. Jk.
25. Who is your favorite student?