25 Questions I Have for Florida Gulf Coast University

I just have a few questions, this should be fun.

105
google images

Florida Gulf Coast University is one of the most beautiful and quaint college campuses I have ever been to, but as a current student who is nearing the end of her undergraduate years, I have a few unanswered questions that I am sure others would appreciate as well. They include:

1. Why is there never a place to park in the parking garages?

2. When can I graduate?

3. Why does it always feel like an igloo in the library?

4. Can you pick a different time to clean the bathrooms during the day other than when I have to pee?

5. How can I walk to class without someone almost running me over on their longboard?

6. Why are cumulative exams even a thing?

7. Why is it okay for my professors to show up late?

8. Can we start having classes outside on the Library Lawn?

9. Does anyone actually enjoy Colloquium?

10. Who decided to put Dunkin Donuts on the far side of campus?

11. Why do we only have one Chick-Fil-A on campus?

12. Can we all get a discount on our tuition since trying to park on campus makes us late for class?

13. Why do I sweat when I walk to class, but freeze whenever I am in class?

14. Why do we not have a designated napping area on campus?

15. Can we get reimbursed some money every time a professor cancels class?

16. Why is that annoying preacher guy still allowed on our campus?

17. Do people actually think it is okay to walk around campus with no shoes on?

18. How does any sane person voluntarily sign up for a class at 8 am?

19. Why are our boardwalks so pretty?

20. Do people actually go the speed limit when driving on campus, or?

21. Why does it take me 20 minutes to LEAVE the parking garage?

22. Would you ever consider adding another Chick-Fil-A on campus?

23. Do I really need more service-learning hours?

24. Why do I have to take another pointless elective?

25. When is graduation again?

Even though I find myself constantly swearing under my breath as I struggle to find a parking spot before class and the lines for Chick-Fil-A are longer than life, which is the ultimate struggle, FGCU is still a beautiful school to be a part of.

My questions may go unanswered, but it is all in good fun, even though some of the questions I am dead serious about (LOL). I love the campus and I am thankful to be able to get my college education at such an awesome university.