25 Popular Songs You Didn't Know About

25 Popular Songs You Didn't Know About

The movin' and groovin' type jams.

576
25 Popular Songs You Didn't Know About
Tumblr

Growing up in Austin, Texas has had its many perks. There is amazing food, endless shopping, and beautiful scenery. BUT, the music scene is the best thing about my home city. Austin is the live music capital of the world, so if you want to hear some dank music any night of the week, Austin is your go-to. There are always fun, emerging new artists performing at different venues like ACL Live, Emo’s or Stubbs. My friends and I would spontaneously buy tickets to random concerts and just go. I discovered The Xx, NEEDTOBREATHE, and Kenny Chesney using this method.

These 25 songs are eclectic but necessary for you to know! From country to rap to indie pop, you’re bound to find a song to fall in love with in the 25 listed below.

1. "Manhattan" by Kings of Leon

2. "Doomsday" by Ryan Adams

3. "Copper Canteen" by James McMurty

4. "Best to You" by Blood Orange

5. "Mizzy C" by City and Colour

6. "Man in the Sixties" by Balue

7. "Interstate" by Randy Rodgers Band

8. "Red Blood Stains" by Chambers

9. "Butterfly" by Crazy Town

10. "A Dream of You and Me" by Future Island

11. "Int’l Players Anthem (I Choose You") by UGK and Outkast

12. "Bring Yo Friends" by Tunji Ige

13. "White Tiger" by Izzy Bizu

14. "Something Just Like This" by The Chainsmokers

15. "Red Eyes" by The War on Drugs

16. "Gold Rays" by Vinyl Pumps

17. "VIP Pass To My Heart" by Riff Raff

18. "Junk of The Heart (Happy)" by The Kooks

19. "Waste a Moment" by Kings of Leon

20. "Vice City" by Jay Rock and Black Hippie

21. "ItAin’t Me" by Selena Gomez and Kygo by Jay Rock and Black Hippie

22. "What Are You Listening To?" By Christ Stapleton

23. "Slow Cheetah" by Red Hot Chilli Peppers

24. "Luckiest Man" by The Wood Brothers

25. " Wet Dreams" by Saya

If it’s possible to have a crush on a song, then I have a big ol’ crush on all 25 of these.

Now go listen to them: