The holiday season is finally upon us! The trees, the lights, the cookies, and your favorite traditions are all back. This is the best time of year and we are so excited to celebrate. Here are all the things I look forward, and I'm sure you do as well!
For the past few years, I have seen the same caption on Instagram over and over again about a girl turning 21. Yes, "Twenty fun," is pretty clever, but I'm tired of seeing it. Since my 21st birthday is this week, I was wondering what I should use as an Instagram caption. So, here are 21 Instagram captions that you'll be dying to use for your 21st.
1. R.I.P. Fake ID.
2. Cheers and beers to my 21 years.
3. Do you find me aBOOZing?
4. Pitcher perfect.
5. Hakuna Ma 'Vodka - It means no memories for the rest of your night.
6. Bad and Boozy
7. I make pour decisions.
8. Beer makes me hoppy.
9. IPA lot when I drink.
10. I can finally have a six-pack.
11. Tequila probably won't fix my problems, but it's worth a shot.
12. Sip happens.
13. Let the evening be Gin.
14. Wine not?
15. Whiskey business.
16. Getting into the birthday spirit.
17. If life gives you lemons, add vodka.
18. Here's to the year I won't remember.
19. It's a lot easier to start the day when you know it can now end with beer.
20. Save water, drink beer.
21. Here's to an unBEERleliveable night.
Love means different things to everybody, and on top of that there's a ton of different types of love. You love your favorite food, you love certain hobbies, you love your family, you love your friends, and you love your significant other. Telling your significant other that you love them for the first time can be nerve racking, even if you fully mean it. But when you take a step back and think about it, you've probably told them that you love them already, just without saying those exact words.
You don't need to use the word love to say/prove it, so if you aren't ready to say it yet, if you think it's too soon to say it or the timing just isn't right but you want to make your Valentine feel loved, say and do these 14 things this Valentines day instead.