25 Early 2010s Songs That Were Definitely On Your Middle School iPod

These songs bring back your best middle school memories.

1260

Let's be real, your taste in music has definitely changed since you were a pre-teen in middle school and sometimes you look back and laugh about the songs that you thought were good. Here's a list of the top 25 songs that were on repeat if you were in middle school from 2010-2014 like me. These songs were definitely staples on your iPod Touch, which you thought was the coolest tech product ever at the time, and you still bop to some of them today.

What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction

This is the OG middle school bop and DEFINITELY kicked off your obsession with 1D

Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen

Almost a decade later and you still know all the words to this song that took over the radio for a year straight.

Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO

You probably learned the shuffling dance to impress your friends.

Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye

Kinda crazy how Gotye literally become somebody that we used to know!

Teenage Dream by Katy Perry

Every song off this album was ICONIC.

Super Bass by Nicki Minaj

Let's be real, you still have every word to this rap memorized and kill it when this song comes on at a party.

DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love by Usher ft. Pitbull

This song really had you dancing like it was the last night of your life at your 6th grade social.

We R Who We R by Kesha

Every middle school girl made a music video to this song with their middle school BFFs.

Titanium by David Guetta Ft. Sia

Behind Call Me Maybe, this might've been the most played song of 2011.

Forget You by Cee Lo Green

You were only allowed to listen to the clean version of this song but you still loved it.

22 by Taylor Swift

You were not 22, but this song had you feeling like it.

Everybody Talks by Neon Trees

I swear this song was in every movie in the early 2010s.

We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus

This song made you want to throw a crazy party even though you were 12.

Royals by Lorde

Royals is the kind of iconic song that you still listen to today.

Get Lucky by Daft Punk ft. Pharell Williams

This song was on the radio so much you probably got sick of it.

The Way by Ariana Grande

The song that originally convinced you that Ariana Grande was actually the most talented Victorious actor.

Diamonds by Rihanna

You were shining bright like a diamond after listening to this for the 100th time.

Cups by Anna Kendrick

You definitely learned the cup song and performed it everywhere you went with any cup you could get your hands on. Maybe your school even banned it because students were doing it ALL DAY LONG.

Suit & Tie by Justin Timberlake

This masterpiece convinced you that solo JT was way better than *NSYNC.

It's Time by Imagine Dragons

This song was an angsty teen anthem.

Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5

You did not realize how inappropriate the lyrics were and you did not care because you were blasting this all day long.

Drive By by Train

Remember Train? What happened to them?

Want U Back by Cher Lloyd

You were going through your tumblr girl phase and were weirdly obsessed with British artists so you had this song on repeat.

Brokenhearted by Karmin

You and your friends probably made a dance routine to this song and made your family watch it.

Boyfriend by Justin Bieber

"Swag, swag, swag on you" was your favorite lyric to sing with your friends at the school dance.