I guess it all started with my mother. Every year we would watch the same movies over and over again and I loved every second of it. I knew all the songs, had my favorite characters. My sister and I grew up with this, and then later on my brother did too.

Even now, I still record all the movies I want to see make sure to get all of the clay animation ones since those are my absolute favorite. If you ask me which is my top pick, without any hesitation I would tell you "The Year Without A Santa Claus"

Now I do love the Hallmark channel and all of those Christmas love stories, but I am a sucker for anything that involves reliving good childhood memories. It's something I can't wait to do with my kids one day. Just like when I was little, I will sing the songs teaching them the words.

The newer Christmas movies are great, but in my opinion, there's nothing that can beat Santa Claus is Coming to Town, or Frosty the Snowman, or Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer.

When ABC Family decided to change their name to Freeform, I was so concerned that they were going to cancel the program and choose to start playing different movies and I am very thankful that was not the case and they decided to still air the segment.

For many years to come, I hope the 25 Days of Christmas is still on the air. I hope it is a tradition that continues on forever.