Every Movie In Freeform's 2019 25 Days Of Christmas, Ranked

The greatest time of year is ALMOST HERE!

1836
Walt Disney Pictures

The holiday season is upon us, and Freeform has released this year's 25 Days of Christmas schedule.

Beginning December 1, you can watch all of your favorite Christmas movies every single night. But if you can't afford to devote every night to Freeform, don't stress. This official ranking will help you narrow down which movies are a must-watch.

14. "The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause"

Can't we just pretend they stopped after "The Santa Clause 2?"

13. "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

Jack Skellington's story is a great one, but it gives me too many Halloween vibes to truly be classified as a Christmas movie, and October is so last month.

12. "Prancer Returns"

Definitely not the most popular, but young Aidan in an early 2000s Christmas movie? Yes please.

11. "Arthur Christmas"

Arthur is sort of an animated Buddy the Elf wannabe, but he's still cute.

10. "Ghosting: The Spirit of Christmas"

This Hallmark-esque Freeform original won't premiere until December, but it sounds cute and stars Aisha Dee from "The Bold Type."

9. "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York"

Kevin McCallister is a Christmas icon, but this movie just doesn't live up to the original.

8. "Frosty the Snowman"

Worth a watch if only for the sing-along opportunity.

7. "Same Time, Next Christmas"

This Freeform original has yet to premiere, but anything starring Lea Michele and Jake from "One Tree Hill" is bound to be incredible.

6. "The Santa Clause 2"

Sure, the Santa-clone in this sequel is super annoying, but the scene at the faculty Christmas party completely overshadows that.

5. "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (2000)

We all know Jim Carrey's Grinch is the best Grinch.

4. "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"

If your heart doesn't soar every time Rudolph squeals "She said I'm cute," you don't have one.

3. "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town"

This is the best of the stop motion Christmas classics, hands down.

2. "Home Alone"

Kevin's family forgetting him at home was a Christmas gift to us all.

1. "The Santa Clause"

Scott Calvin is the greatest Santa of our generation, and no holiday season is complete without AT LEAST three viewings of "The Santa Clause."