24 Thoughts Every Student Has During Enrollment SZN

May the odds be ever in your favor.
94

Fall Class registration. The spring Hunger Games. D-Day for college students. A day of anxiety, tears, tantrums and scheduling, re-scheduling and re-re-scheduling. Enrollment times just went out and you can bet that students have already stress cried to their academic advisors and lost sleep over next semesters classes. It is truly a fight to the death. What a time to be alive.

For graduating seniors, this is a time to kick back, relax and watch the madness of class registration unfold because you're peacing out in six weeks.

For those who are undergoing another round of class registration, you probably have some very strong thoughts towards the entire ordeal. For example:

1. "Why is my registration time literally the LAST time slot in the entire university??"

2. "I'm literally not going to get any of the classes that I need for next semester and that will probably mean that I'll need to stay an extra year. Good."

3. *Emails academic advisor at least five times asking why everything sucks and if you will even graduate on time*

4. *Cries about registration*

5. "Should I pregame this? Let me know."

6. "I need to be in three classes that start all at the same time. Thanks, college."

7. "Will I be able to make a class that starts at 11:15 in ISAT from a class that ends at 11:00 on the Quad?"

8. *Sits and watches all my classes get filled up because my enrollment time is the worst*

9. "I have four backup schedules just in case."

10. "Is this professor easy?" *Checks ratemyprofessors.com* "NOPE. NEVERMIND. ABORT."

11. *Googles 'can I take 27 credits in one semester and not die'*

12. *Googles 'do I really need a degree to succeed in life'*

13. *Skips class to enroll in more classes because you're not missing your enrollment time*

14. *Emails three different professors plus the university president for overrides into classes*

15. *Has anxiety over the whole process*

16. "I'm definitely going to pregame my registration."

17. "Why the heck does this class need twelve prereqs in order for me to be able to enroll in it??"

18. "If I have to take another 8 am class I think I might just drop out."

19. *Only class available is an 8 am on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday."

20. "Great. Guess I'm dropping out."

21. *Stress enrolls in three more classes that you're unsure that you need but will take just in case.*

22. *Constantly refreshes page three minutes before your enrollment time begins*

23. *Enrollment time begins* "GO, GO, GO, GO."

24. *Ponders for the rest of the semester if your classes for the next semester are going to be ok."

Good luck on enrollment and may the odds be ever in your favor!