24 Traits Your Best Friends Definitely Have

Friends are supposed to fuel our soul, not drain it.
20

Friends reflect the best qualities we contain. Friends are supposed to fuel our soul, not drain it. As I have grown up, I have seen many friends come and go, and it never gets any easier. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I love every one of them that comes into my life. God sends certain people into my life to teach me lessons, guide me to a new path, and sometimes just because He knows I need a companion. But if there's one thing I've learned from many of my former friends, is that I know how I should be treated. I know my worth, and I know where I want to invest my time. I thank them for showing me that. I adore my friends, but I absolutely love my best friends with my whole heart. Thank you for staying by my side, and thank you for being everything below.

1. They make you feel good about yourself.

2. They watch sappy romantic comedies with you.

3. They want to go on adventures with you. (And they plan them)

4. They keep your secrets.

5. They make time to see you in this busy thing we call life.

6. They pick up the phone when you're in tears at 3 a.m.

7. They make you laugh until your tummy hurts and happy tears roll down your face.

8. They laugh at your jokes too, no matter how corny the jokes may be.

9. They make you forget what time it is.

10. They don't make fun of your insecurities.

11. They are a shoulder to cry on.

12. They are honest with you.

13. They invite you to hang out with their other friends.

14. They will talk you up from rock bottom.

15. They forgive the silly arguments.

16. They don't judge you.

17. They genuinely care about you and your life.

18) They are considered a part of the family.

19. They don't abandon you when times get tough.

20. They are protective over you when it comes to your new significant others.

21. They only want to see you happy.

22. They love to see you succeed.

23. They will stand up for you.

24. They love you with all your flaws and quirks!