23 Things All Country Music Lovers Know To Be True

You still wonder how someone could NOT love country.
8

Summer is approaching and it's a great time to be a lover of country music.

If you're a country music fan, you can relate to these 23 things:

1. There are so many amazing artists, that it's so hard to pick a favorite.

2. Nothing gets you more excited than tour announcements.

3. You are borderline offended when someone tells you that country makes their ears bleed.

4. But it doesn't matter, because you keep on listening.

5. You live for summer concerts.

6. You know that paying $11+ for stadium drinks is outrageous -- but you do it anyways.

7. Flannels and cut-offs are your go-to concert outfit (basic, much?).

8. Or a brand-new sundress.

9. Don't forget your cowboy boots.

10. You experience major post-concert depression for days following a show.

11. But the next one will be here before you know it.

12. You (probably) have a major crush on Luke Bryan or Sam Hunt. Probably as in definitely.

13. And you wish you looked like Miranda Lambert or Carrie Underwood.

14. You love when your favorites release new albums, and they're always really good.

15. You have that one song you can't stop playing on repeat.

16. Until you find a new favorite.

17. You try to get your friends into country, but they'll never like it as much as you do.

18. You get really excited when you've finally found your concert buddy.

19. Country sounds so much better in the summer. It just does.

20. There's nothing better than blaring country on the beach, or cruising around with the windows rolled down.

21. Country music is your aesthetic.

22. You still wonder how someone could not love country.

23. No other genre will ever become you and country music.