23 Struggles of the Hungry Human

23 Struggles of the Hungry Human

Still don't know if I'm hungry, or just bored.

20
23 Struggles of the Hungry Human
ratatuee.com

Having a bottomless pit for a stomach is definitely a tough lifestyle, but it's also got to be the most wonderful aspect of being a human. Here are some struggles all people who love to eat often face.

1. First of all, becoming "hangry" is a real thing.

An easily fixable problem, I don't think there is anything that makes me more upset than not eating.

2. You don't mind planning a night out with friends because you can pick where to go that you'll be closest to your favorite places to eat.

3. The struggle never ends because your stomach is a bottomless pit.

4. Waiting for food at a restaurant is complete agony.

5. The worst part of eating out is watching your waiter take food to a table other than yours.

6. It stinks when everyone at your table gets their food, and you still have to wait.

7. Even more atrocious is having to wait to eat when you're the first to receive it.

8. And then, people expect you to sit and eat like a civilized human.

9. When your friend makes you wait to eat because they need to position your plates to make a perfect, artsy instagram photo.

10. You don't understand people who don't eat breakfast. Why would you forgo an opportunity to eat?

11. When you can't help but plan your entire day around your mealtimes, and that's what gets you through the day.

12. Finishing a meal is super depressing because that means you have to wait forever until you get to your next meal.

13. Going on a date means you know you're going to eat some good food.

14. Having a relationship with food isn't difficult when it never lets you down.

15. Sometimes it's awkward when you eat all your food and everyone else at the table needs a box to take it home.

16. It's even more awkward when you stop them and ask if you can eat their leftovers.

17. Grocery shopping is so difficult, because you want EVERYTHING and you don't have the money to buy it all.

18. You wait to see if someone will offer the last piece of something, and you jump at the chance to claim it for yourself.

19. You also don’t understand how people can pay so much for clothing when it could be spent on food.

20. The only reason you work out is so you can eat more food.

21. You open your fridge door every five minutes, hoping something new has magically appeared.

22. You offer food to be polite, but secretly wish you won’t be taken up on it.

23. Food is a prerequisite for any event that asks for your presence.