23 Emo Songs That Are Still A Bop

23 Emo Songs That Are Still A Bop

When we reflect on our middle school years, most of us will admit that we went through an emo/scene phase. From this phase, especially those in the early 2000s, these are the greatest songs that are still a hit today.

523
23 Emo Songs That Are Still A Bop

These 23 songs are still iconic even in 2019. From Fall Out Boy to Linkin Park to Bowling for Soup to My Chemical Romance, be prepared to take a blast into the past as you remember listening to these songs on your little MP3 player during your emo phase.

*I do not own the rights to any of these songs or videos. All credit to where it is due.*

1. Numb - Linkin Park

source: youtube

I think we have all listened to this song on repeat as we looked out the window pretending we were in a movie. LP Fans truly understood this song after Chester's Suicide in 2017. Gone but never forgotten.

2. The Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin

source: youtube

I am not sure who Jane is but he hurt Benjamin's heart.

3. I Hate Everything About You- Three Days Grace

source: youtube

4. Never Too Late- Three Days Grace

source: youtube

5. Pain- Three Days Grace

source: youtube

6. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)- My Chemical Romance

source: youtube

I think we all are waiting for a MCR reunion...

7. Sugar, We're Going Down- Fall About Boy

source: youtube

8. Check Yes, Juliet- We The Kings

source: youtube

9. Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day

source: youtube

10. Adam's Song - blink-182

source: youtube

11. Teenagers- My Chemical Romance

source: youtube

12. 1985- Bowling For Soup

source: youtube

13. Dirty Little Secret- The All-American Rejects

source: youtube

14. DONTTRUSTME- 3OH!3

source: youtube

15. Give You Hell- The All-American Rejects

source: youtube

16. Misery Business- Paramore

source: youtube

17. American Idiot- Green Day

source: youtube

18. All The Small Things- blink-182

source: youtube

19. Beverly Hills- Weezer

source: youtube

20. Thnks fr th Mmrs- Fall Out Boy

source; youtube

21. 21 Guns- Green DAy

source: youtube

22. In The End- Black Veil Brides

Check out the official music video for "In The End" by Black Veil Brides Buy Now: iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BVBWretchediT Amazon: http://smarturl.it/BVBWret...

23. Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance

source: youtube

This songs is iconic to all those who have gone through the emo phase. MCR needs to come together one last time to sing this song for us all.

There are more songs that I can add but the list would go on forever. All in All, these songs are bound to bring back memories of your scene or emo phase. For me, my phase is over but I still listen to these songs on a daily basis because they are all simply iconic and will never get old.