22 Reasons Why I'm Looking Forward To Being Back At BGSU

Looking forward to another year of memories and fun.

93
Wikimedia

Move in is a little over a month for students living on campus. Then, classes begin the day after for all students. As I am approaching my second year at BGSU, I am looking forward to another year of memories and fun.

1. A fresh new start

New roommate, new dorm, new classes... All very exciting

2. My meal plan

Finally, I will get to buy Starbucks again and not have to pull out my debit card to pay for it.

3. Decorating

Living in a new dorm room means being able to decorate a new room however I choose.

4. Late nights

I know when I'm at school it's no big deal that everyone is up well past one in the morning.

5. Old friends

I haven't seen a majority of my college friends in 2+ months due to distance.

6. New friends

New year = making new friends

7. Classes

Yes, it sounds lame but I'm pretty excited for my new classes this year especially since they're more focused on what I want to do in the future.

8. Clubs/Organizations

I know I'm looking forward to the club lacrosse team to start meeting again.

9. WiFi

This is a plus because I rarely have to use my data and won't have to worry about using too much of it. But there's a negative because sometimes the WiFi just plain sucks.

10. Walking distance to the Student Recreation Center

I'm definitely more likely to go to the gym if it's down the street instead of having to drive to the nearest YMCA. I also love the machines at the Rec way more than the ones at the Y.

11. Weekends

The weekends are the best. Whether you're going out or staying in, you're guaranteed to have a great time.

12. There's always something to do

Being bored in college is very rare. There's always a bar open, sporting event going on, movie playing on TV, etc.

13. No chores

Besides keeping your dorm/apartment clean, you really don't need to worry about anything else like emptying a dishwasher or cleaning the bathroom.

14. Freedom

You basically have complete freedom and can do whatever you would like.

15. Downtown

There's so much to do downtown like shops, good eats, and good bars to hang out at.

16. New opportunities

So many doors can open as you begin your year at BGSU.

17. Steak 'n Shake

Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to BGSU's newest addition to the Union. Except I better get in line now in order to get my food by Christmas.

18. Food delivery

Nothing like having food delivered to your dorm building late at night. Perfect cure for late night snack cravings.

19. Small town feel

Everything you will never need to go to in the city of Bowling Green is probably within a five to seven-mile radius or less. Unless you head to Walmart, which is bit farther away.

20. Campus itself

It's actually very beautiful and nice to walk around while on your way to classes.

21. Doing your laundry

And only your laundry, not the entire family's.

22. Campus Fest

Campus Fest is great because you learn about all these organizations you can get involved with and everyone is giving away free stuff or coupons.