22 Discounts for College Students

22 Discounts for College Students

Free is our favorite word and discount is our second favorite word.
26

As most of you know, college students are broke. If someone says free, we automatically start paying attention (which we all know does not happen very often). Discounts also catch our attention, and places all over the country give discounts to students. Unfortunately, most of us do not know where these places are, so here you go. Show your ID at these places, and you will get a discount! You're welcome.

1. Amazon

On amazon, when you make an account, you add your school ID and you get free shipping on items for the first 6 months of your subscription.

2. The New York Times

For the first four months, you can get it for 99 cents, and after those four months, you can get 50% off the regular rates.

3. Wall Street Journal

You get 75% off regular rates for print, online, and mobile delivery.

4. J. Crew

You can get 15% off full priced items.

5. Toms

Students can get free shipping on their order and Toms will donate a pair of Toms to a child in need with every purchase.

6. Banana Republic

You can also get 15% of your full priced items here.

7. Apple Store

You can get up $200 off of new Mac.

8. Norton

Protection for your computer is great. With Norton, you can get up to 50% off of virus protection.

9. Hard Rock Cafe

You can get an entire discounted menu from Hard Rock Cafe.

10. Subway

Students can get 10% off their order just by showing their student ID.

11. Burger King

You can also get 10% off at Burger King.

12. Chick-Fil-A

Depending on the location, you can get a free drink with your order.

13. Firehouse Subs

If your school has a partnership with Firehouse Subs, you may get 10% off. You will just have to ask.

14. Waffle House

OK, who does not love waffles and coffee? I mean, we college students, live off of coffee. At Waffle House, you can get 10% off.

15. Chipotle

At most Chipotle locations, you can get a free drink with your purchase.

16. State Farm

Depending on your grades, you can get 25% of your car insurance.

17. Allstate Insurance

You can save up to 25% off with good grades until you are 26.

18. Geico

If you have a B average, Geico will offer up to 15% off of select coverage.

19. T-Mobile

T-mobile offers 10% monthly rates, waived activation fees, and you can get discounts on devices.

20. Jiffy Lube

Car maintenance is expensive. Jiffy Lube offers $10 or 10% off.

21. AMC Theaters

Bored on a Thursday night? AMC Theaters gives you a dollar off tickets for regular movies, and two dollars off for 3D movies.

22. Cinemark

Cinemark also offers deals to students. Show your school ID at the box office to see what deals they are offering.