1. Is this dress cute enough?
2. Ok, first party... I got this.
3. Don't stop smiling. Don't stop smiling.
4. Ok, I cannot talk about my summer, my dorm, my major, or my hometown EVER AGAIN.
5. So. Much. Singing.
6. I need food. ASAP.
7. Halfway through the week I got this!
8. Ok, voting is getting harder and harder.
9. They dropped me?! What did I do wrong?!
10. Trust the process. Just trust it.
11. Is it Bid Day yet?!
12. This is literally the Hunger Games.
13. It is finally pref!!!
14. Should I tell this house I wanna go them?! Should I do it?!?!?!?!
15. Oh no, don't cry. Be strong.
16. Ugh, here come the tears.
17. It's the LAST sleep before BID DAY!!!!
18. I can't sleep it feels like the night before Christmas.
19. I MADE IT THROUGH THE WEEK! HAPPY BID DAY!
20. I'm a *insert sorority name here*! BEST DAY EVER!
21. That was the longest week ever, but it was more than worth it.
Recruitment may seem like the longest week of your life. However, it is more than worth it. Enjoy it, take it day by day, and trust the process!