21 quotes for the 21 year old

21 quotes for the 21 year old

Sometimes all you need is to read a little quote to give you the push to keep going.
855

1. "You’re only given one spark of madness, you mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

No matter where you go in life, always remember that you need to keep true to who you are.

2. "Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage." -Benjamin Mee

Sometimes when you’re in a tough situation, just simply counting to twenty helps you get through things.

3. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -Lao Tzu

Always remember when you need to get somewhere, just take the first step. No matter how small it’s still a step in that direction.

4. "The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It’s not that we seize them, but they seize us." -Ashley Montagu

The moments you are truly to happiest are the moments that catch you off guard. Happiness will find you, let it.

5. "Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." -Anais Nin

Each person we meet in the world will teach us something about us and the world. Every person you cross helps you become who you are, and sends you to where you need to be.

6. "Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not things to show." - Anonymous

You don’t need stuff to show about where you’ve been, sometimes the stories are better than anything we could buy. Don’t get consumed with buying things, let the stories be enough!

7. "There’s always a little truth behind every “just kidding” a little knowledge behind every "I don't know” a little emotion behind every “I don't care” a little pain behind every “ it’s okay” a little curiosity behind every “ just wondering” and a little tear behind every Smile." - Anonymous

Sometimes we say things we don't truly mean, sometimes we need to look deeper than the word that come outta people's’ mouths. It’s okay to not be okay.

8. "Look at life through the windshield, not the rearview." - Byrd Baggett

Look ahead of you, and don’t look at the past its there for a reason!

9. "Let your smile change the world, don’t let the world change your smile." - Anonymous

Change the world with the things you do, don’t wait for the things around you to change you.

10. "Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you respond." -Charles Swindoll

In life it’s more important how you respond to things than the things that happen to you.

11. "I do believe that if you haven’t learned about sadness, you cannot appreciate happiness." -Nana Mouskouri

Sometimes sadness helps us realize the more important things that make us happy.

12. "Do not go where the path may lead, but instead go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t follow the crowd, take a step in the direction you believe to be right. You can do whatever you want, what others do doesn’t need to be the same thing you follow.

13. "Leadership is not about the titles, positions, or flowcharts; it’s about one life influencing another." - John Maxwell

You don’t need a title to be a leader, you can be a leader by simply helping one person.

14. "If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original." -Ken Robinson

Sometimes being wrong gets you to the best things. Being wrong helps us discover things we wouldn’t have discovered if we got it right.

15. "When you feel like quitting, think about why you started." - Anonymous

When something gets hard and you want throw in the towel, think back to when you began the activity and remember why you started. Think about what your end goal was and if you reached it.

16. "Cry as hard and as long you want, but just make sure when you stop crying; you never cry for the same reason again." - Anonymous

When something makes you sad, allow it to make you sad once. But once you begin to move on leave it in the past, don’t let it keep affecting you.

17. "Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday." -Dale Carnegie

Don’t worry about the things that are to come. The things will come no matter what. Worrying about them now just ruins the moment. Worry about things when they’re in the moment.

18. "You’ll meet two kinds of people in this world. The ones that tear you down, and the ones that build you up. In the end, you’ll thank them both." - Anonymous

In the end everyone we meet teaches you a lesson. Sometimes people teach us lesson that make us happy and sometimes it takes time for us to realize the lesson someone taught us.

19. "Only you and you alone can change your situation. Don’t blame it on anything or anyone." -Leonardo DiCaprio

When things happen to you, think about what you can do to change the situation. You’re actions are the things that can help take you to the places you want to be. You need to take control of yourself and stop blaming others.

20. "The secret of getting a head is getting started." - Mark Twain

Always be on top of things, do things as soon as you get them. Do not wait till the last second.

21. "There comes a day in life when turning the page is the best decision for you because you realize there’s so much more to the book than the page you were on." -Zayn Malik

Sometimes in life, you have to learn when to move on from something. Sometimes that one thing is all you know but when you look outside the world is so much bigger. Don’t get caught up in a single thing, instead get caught up in a lot of things. Always reach outside what you know, and look for new things, new experiences and new people.