21 Horrifying But HILARIOUS Texts After A Night Out

These are supposed to be the best times of our lives, am I right?

89
Personal Photo

College is a neat thing. You're there to earn a degree, get a good career, and eventually live a comfortable life. The process of getting there, however, is everything but. These are our golden years. Go out there and make the memories you'll want to share with someone someday. . . either that or make the memories you're gonna look back at and laugh till your stomach hurts. Special thanks to all my girls for making freshman year such a memorable one. Enjoy a thread of the texts we received after a night out. ;)

"You called me *insert ex's name* last night. . ."

"You took a bottle from the bartender and drank it in front of him".

"He asked me to tell him more about myself so I told him I'm super emotional, black out every time I go out, and that I'll probably just use him to make my ex jealous".

"You literally venmo'd everyone you came across for 'being a good person'".

"You two miraculously made it home last night after running away from us".

"You were on stage all night. . . just like every other night".

"I walked into a random guy's dorm room thinking it was his".

"'I might just not drink tonight' says - after 5 shots in".

"Give me five minutes on Snapchat and without a doubt I can finesse so we don't have to spend money".

"After snapping him you started asking girls to be your bridesmaids".

"I was found face-planted on the Pentacrest".

"You texted him and asked if he was into you but he doesn't even know you yet".

"She is Sharpay and the rest of us are Gabriella".

"Pregaming patron was our first mistake".

"I told him not to come to this bar, but secretly I wanted him to".

"You venmo'd him for a piggy back ride down a block".

"You told him you're only talking to him because you wanna get with his best friend".

"Is anyone up I think I'm gonna die my life is a movie".

"Update: - is alive and doing well".

"You told everyone you'd only had two drinks after you had twelve. . ."

"You asked everyone to pray that - talks to you. It was a full blown worship session".

"Like this message if you wanna punch - for rejecting a genuine guy for someone who she hasn't even talked to yet".