1.) Running

The amount of calories you can burn from just running for 10-15 minutes is insane! Not only is it great exercise, but it helps relieve stress as well.

2.) Painting

It has been proven that painting improves concentration skills and boosts creativity. It's also a good way to relax and unwind.

3.) Playing soccer

Get some friends together and play a friendly soccer game. Soccer is fun and easy to learn and play.

4.) Netflix binging

There are so many shows and movies on Netflix, it's crazy. Pick some you like and have marathons.

5.) Making YouTube videos

Whether you sing, dance, talk about fashion, makeup tutorials, etc, YouTube viewers will watch anything.

6.) Walking

If you get too tired or sweaty from running, try walking. Walking is great exercise and doesn't require a lot of energy.

7.) Trying new foods

All food is amazing, but try something new! If you're into Italian food, go to an Indian restaurant (visa versa). If you're into Chinese food, try an American restaurant (visa versa)!!

8.) Yoga

Yoga is so calming and it's good exercise!

9.) Cooking

Cook for your friends, family or just yourself. The more food the better!

10.) Volunteering at a shelter

The feeling you get when you do something to help others is indescribable. When you volunteer at a homeless shelter you are helping and impacting so many people.

11.) Making SoundCloud mixes

Music is the best and making it is even better. SoundCloud remixes are awesome.

12.) Reading

Reading takes you into an alternate universe and is so amazing.

13.) Writing

You could write stories, poems, movies, plays or whatever else you're interested in.

14.) Going to the movies

The movie theater is one of my favorite places of all time. Make sure you get a large popcorn with extra butter!

15.) Shopping

You know what they say, "shop till you drop!"

16.) Exercising

Running, taking a class and playing a sport are all ways to get active.

17.) Singing

Although you might only sing in the shower, you could try in the car, in your room or anywhere else where you have music.

18.) Dancing

Dancing is so fun and a good way to let loose.

19.) Sleeping

If your bed isn't your best friend, you're doing something wrong.

20.) Baking

You can bake cookies, cakes, muffins, or any other yummy treats.

21.) Jump roping

It's fun and easy.

There’s so much to do in this world, don’t smoke…end of story.