5 Back-To-School Items All College Students Need For Their Virtual Fall Semester

Whether you are going back to school or doing virtual classes, these products should definitely be in your backpack.

43
Lady at computer

If you thought the end of the Spring 2020 semester was unique, I can guarantee you Fall 2020 will be a new kind of college experience for many as colleges try to follow new Covid-19 guidelines. While the semester will be different, classes will still be worth the same amount of credits. So if you are planning to end this upcoming semester with good grades and a smooth experience using technology, some of these items are sure to help you out.

1. Portable Charger

portable charger

Amazon

A charger that can not only charge a phone, but also a laptop, is important because many students will be on their computers more often this semester. Just throw this charger in your bag and you won't have to worry about finding an outlet at your desired, socially distant study location.

2. Cleaning Wipes

laptop cleaning wipes

Amazon

Most people don't think about the germs on their mobile devices or computers, but it would ease a lot of stress to buy some cleansing wipes for technology. These wipes are an inexpensive precaution since they make sure that you are not taking or spreading germs when setting devices on desks in a classroom or a table at Starbucks.

3. Bluetooth Earbuds

bluetooth earbuds

Amazon

If someone has lots of roommates or likes to study in a public area, having Bluetooth earbuds is a MUST. For people who will have online classes with computer conferences, these earphones will be helpful in hearing the professor and other students clearly.

4. Detailed Planner

agenda/planner

Amazon

A detailed planner can help keep tasks and conferences noted for each day. One of the best feelings is knowing that you checked off everything you needed to do and didn't forget an assignment. With a mix of online and in-person classes for many students, staying on top of work is key.

5. Flash Drive

Flash Drive

Amazon

While a flash drive isn't the most unique item for this new semester, it is still an important mention because with so many classes relying on technology, forgetting to save work from a school computer or not backing up an important paper are unnecessary risks that can be avoided with a simple flash drive.

These products can help make this partially virtual, middle-of-a-pandemic semester a lot smoother by lessening the impact of germs to allowing students to hear their professors better through their laptops. While the technological items will help many ease into their virtual semester, they will not completely get rid of the complications ahead by relying on more technology, so keep that in mind as well for the upcoming semester.