movies coming out this year in 2019

11 Gripping Movies Coming Out This 2019 You Don't Want To Miss

Get ready, Oscars.

352
Marvel Studios

2019 is home to a multitude of amazing movies, each thrilling and exciting in its own way. I personally cannot wait to watch all of the movies listed below (although my bank account may say otherwise).

Us

Adelaide Wilson visits her beachfront house with her family on a vacation. On one night, her son Jason wanders off, following the appearance of 4 mysterious people. However, the movie takes a surprising turn when the family when the people are revealed to be doppelgangers of the family, only more grotesque. This is definitely one of the movies I am more excited for- even watching the trailer had me on the edge of my seat.

Captain Marvel

When Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races, Carol Danvers becomes one of the most powerful heroes.

Serenity

Baker Dill is a fishing boat captain leading a tranquil, peaceful life until his "serenity" is lost when his ex-wife tracks him down, begging him to save her from her current violent husband. Her sudden appearance startles him as he plunges into a new reality filled with memories from his past. Plus, how could you say no to a movie with Anne Hathaway in it?

How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World

Hiccup finds out Toothless isn't the only Night Fury, and he seeks to find "The Hidden World," a secret Dragon Utopia before the tyrant Grimmel finds it first.

Avengers: Endgame

After the devastating ending to "Avengers: Infinity War," the universe is in ruins. The Avengers and their allies assemble again to undo the chaotic actions of Thanos and restore order to the universe.

Men In Black: International

The Men In Black tackle their biggest threat yet- a mole in the organization- in this exciting sequel to the original Men In Black.

Spider-Man: Far From Home

Peter Parker joins with his friends to go on a vacation; however, his plan to leave behind super heroics are undone when he agrees to help Nick Fury uncover the mystery of several creature attacks, creating havoc nationally. If you're a Marvel fan, or if you just really love Spider-Man (like me), then you're probably as excited for this to come out as I am.

Star Wars: Episode IX

I'm sure we all can't wait for the finale of the Skywalker saga. Although a full synopsis is long from now, Episode 9 follows from the end of The Last Jedi based around the Skywalker clan.

Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle

Four high school kids discover an old video game console and are drawn into the game's jungle setting, literally becoming the adult avatars they chose. However they discover that they are not simply playing the game, they are living it, and in order to return to the real world, they must embark on the most dangerous adventure of their lives... or they'll be stuck in the game forever.

Frozen Fever

Elsa and Kristoff plan a special birthday celebration for Anna, but when Elsa catches a cold, her icy powers put more than just the party at risk. How could anyone not want to watch this movie after the popularity of the first one?

It: Chapter Two

The Losers club have grown up and moved away... or so we thought until 27 years later, a phone call reunites them and Pennywise returns to torment them. If you're a sucker for horror like I am, you most likely loved the first "It" movie. This second one is sure to have you grasping the edge of your seat.