2017: The Year of Change

2017: The Year of Change

How you can make 2017, the year of change.

557
2017: The Year of Change
Forbes

Recently I have noticed that I have changed since 2016. I came into 2017 not really expecting much but now here I am about a month and a half into 2017 realizing how much I have changed. I have made the decision that I am going to do what makes me happy and what I want to do. I realized over the past couple of years I have been doing what other people want me to do and what makes them happy and whats in their best interest and not mine. I am now doing the opposite of that. I am honestly the happiest I have been in a long time.

I have decided that I am going to do what is best for me. Whether or not it is a good opportunity, I am going to make the decision based on me. I am young and I need to learn from my experience. Many people today like to take the easy road and not follow their hearts but they are not really happy. People are happy when they do what they want. My advice for anyone reading this article is do what makes you happy! People will tell you not to do something but do not let it get to you. Show those people why you are choosing to do whatever it is that you are choosing to do. Do not let these people stand in your way! That is the most important thing to take away from this article.

Let 2017 be the year of change. Change can be frightening at first but then it becomes a wonderful thing. Believe me when I say I am terrified of change but you know what sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! I am so used to change and it still scares me so do not let change stand in your way.

Change can be as small as just changing how much you use your phone but it can also lead to how you live your life. Do not automatically jump in head first and change everything about your life. Start small and change how much you use your phone or how you study or where you study. Change is all about trial and error. It may take some time but keep trying different ways to be productive and then if you want to live a healthier lifestyle, change your sleeping patterns or what you eat or how much you eat. Change can be done through anything. It can even be changing the people you hang around or your job, but do what makes you happy. It may be a hard decision at first to change something, but in the end I believe it will be worth it. Who knows it might make you a happier person.

So who wants to make 2017 the year of change?