20 Vines To Describe Your Dating Life As A Single College Girl

20 Legendary Vines That Describe The Life Of A Single College Girl In 2019

Vine is dead, and so is all existence of my college dating life.

1206

The college dating scene sucks.

For those of you who are in committed relationships or have already found your soulmate in college, I sincerely applaud you. Because given hook up culture, casual relationships and drunken one night stands, it's hard to simply DATE someone the traditional way nowadays, especially within the perimeter of a college campus.

So ladies, you're not alone. I also kind of, sort of expected to find The One when I first started college. That is, until I realized the truth, harsh reality of what dating is really like in college.

With that in mind, here's 20 iconic Vines to accurately describe dating for a single college girl.

1. Passing back the syllabus to the hot guy sitting behind you in lecture like

Bonus points if you add a wink (in lieu of the sunglasses)

2. TFW that same hot boy walks by you on your way to class

Wow, indeed.

3. Swipe till you drop

Ahh, dating apps. For single students ready to mingle, it's a true college staple just like good ole instant cup ramen noodles. And you gotta grab the good ones while they last.

4. Shooting your shot

That moment when you find out your crush broke up with his girlfriend and you're just READY to slide into his life liiiiiikkkee..

5. Buuuuuuut not until you tell your best friend everything about him and your strategic game plan

6. And spilling the tea to everyone in your group chat

So much gossip, so little time.

7. Something we've all done at one point: pretending you like sports to impress the opposite sex.

I'll never forget that time when I became a self-proclaimed "ball is life" fanatic just to impress this guy only to completely butcher the pronunciation of the names of all major NBA players

I really thought Kristaps Porzingis's name was CHRISTIAN.

8. But getting super defensive whenever a guy tries acting like a know-it-all

*second date*

Him: I feel like I already know so much about you

Me: Uhhh THAT IS NOT CORRECT

9. Or whenever your friends warn you about a certain guy with this:

"Elle, he's in a frat, he treats girls like shit and he's definitely not the type of guy for you..."

"So what do you have against me going out with him?"

"THAT'S JUST MY OPINION"

10. That said, you end up going to that frat party, after all.

"Sup, my name is Nate. Can I get you a beer or something?"

"Hey, my boy Sam over there thinks you're pretty cute"

11. And there's sorority girl Karen with her frat star boyfriend Kyle loudly arguing in the corner of the room

WTF IS UP KYLE

12. "Lemme knock back a few shots so I don't act nervous around the boys here"

And before you know it, you're slurring your speech and dragging your feet while smiling at random people walking by

13. Replying to some drunk horny boy's hook up request like..

Heh heh. Ok. But wait, on a second thought.

14. Or the fuckboys come out of hiding to prey on sad, lonely girls

....without me?

15. Or when you drunkenly do something really embarrassing around a group of hot guys

"You have to say that you're fine and you're really not fine"

16. Taking a look at yourself on the full-length hallway mirror like

Damn, don't I look like a snack.

17. I'M DONE TRYING TO FIND MY SOULMATE HERE, I'M TIRED

....So I'll take a nap right here

18. Shamefully walking home after a Friday night drunken hook up like

Talk about a real walk of shame.

19. Only to text your one night stand that "last night was probably one of the best nights I've had in a while"

Feed him that ego, and block his number. And pray you won't ever run into him again on campus.

20. But it's OK ya'll. Because one day, you're really going to find your true soulmate.

I love you. Biiiitch. I ain't ever gonna stop loving you. Biiiittttch.