20 Thoughts Every College Student Has At The End Of The Semester

The only time when you're not judged for having ridiculous thoughts
403

It's coming down to the final weeks of the school year and if you're a college student, you know what that means... All. Hell. Breaks. Loose. Final projects are assigned last minute, the senior class is graduating, your calendar is completely stuffed with end-of-year activities, you have no motivation left to do any work that requires the use of your brain, you have to prepare to say goodbye to your friends for the whole summer, OH and... finals (ugh). We've all had at least one of these thoughts at some point during these final weeks of the year.

1. This has been the longest semester of my life

2. 3 weeks till freedom! Whoohoo!

3. I think I’m just gonna drop out

4. What am I gonna do with my life after college?

5. I only need to get a _____ on the final to finish with an A in the class

6. Why are the internships I worked so hard on taking so long to get back to me?

7. Why do I have no money in my bank account?

8. It’s so nice out and I’m stuck inside studying

9. How am I gonna spend a whole summer away from my friends?

10. Will I get more than 4 hours of sleep before May?

11. I need a personal Starbucks truck for whenever I need more coffee

12. Of course I have to take _____ class next semester and it’s FULL

13. Idk how I’m gonna graduate on time

14. How is it already April?

15. I never wanna leave college!

16. How many shots of espresso should I get in my coffee to be able to function today?

17. Why are finals a thing? We work so hard all semester

18. How productive do I need to be this weekend?

19. Oh my god I found another grey hair, I need to stop stressing (lol, not possible)

20. I need to treat myself… I’m getting a whole tub of Ben & Jerry’s for tonight