20 Things You Have To Do In The Fall

20 Things You Have To Do In The Fall

Fall is finally here!
1

It’s the most wonderful time of the year… yes you’re right… IT’S FINALLY FALL!! The time when the world becomes beautiful colors, sweaters are in style, and you can’t help but be happy. Get ready for the pumpkin carving, and the apple cider and the leaves flying all around. How can you not help but be happy when the world is so beautiful? Sadly fall only comes around once a year, so there are so many activities that have to be done before it’s over! Take advantage of this beautiful weather and the beautiful time of the year. It’s right before the time of the year when it’ll be too cold to even want to walk to your car! Enjoy fall while it’s here!

1. Pumpkin Picking, because what else would be number 1 on this list.
  2. Going to a Corn Maze, because what is fall without getting lost in a corn maze?
  3. Drink Apple Cider, because it’s the only thing that remotely comes close to pumpkin spice.
  4. Apple Picking, because it’s fall, you have no reason to be sitting inside.
  5. Jump in a pile of leaves, come on, you know you want too.
  6. Have a bonfire, because the outdoors never looks as pretty as it does right now.
  7. Pumpkin Spice everything, not that this needs to be on this list, because I know you all are going to do that anyways.
  8. Go to a football game, there’s no other game like a homecoming game.
  9. Go on a hike, it’s not too hot, it’s not too cold, it’s perfect.
  10. Break out the sweaters that have been hiding in the back of your closet since last year.
  11. It’s finally boots season, which means no more worrying if you toenails are painted.
  12. Make a pie, apple, pumpkin, chocolate, whocares.
  13. Halloween, enough said.
  14. Fall Candles, because if the smell of creamy pumpkin, cinnamon sugar, or falling leaves doesn’t put you in the best mood ever, are you really a fall lover?
  15. Pumpkin Carving, got to do something after pumpkin picking right?
  16. Make s’mores, because who doesn’t love a them? (P.S. use reese cups instead of a hershey bar, you’re welcome).
  17. Go on a hayride, because there’s nothing much better than being on a hayride with your hot apple cider.
  18. Expand your scarf collection, no outfit is complete without a scarf.
  19. Tailgating, football games here we come.
  20. Go to a haunted house, because who doesn’t love a little scare on a cool fall night?