Report this Content
As Thanksgiving approaches, there is far more to be thankful for than just a few days off we get from school.
For some of us, it might be the only time we get to see our families: it might be the only time we get to sit down and have dinner at the table together, and it might be the only time we can indulge in such a delicious meal.
As Thanksgiving creeps up, here are some things to be thankful for.
1. The colorful leaves falling off the trees
2. Christmas is close!
3. Black Friday sales
4. Cozy nights inside with friends
7. Hot showers
8. A good workout
9. A well-deserved morning to sleep in
10. The extra hour at daylight savings time
11. A beautiful sunset
12. Being able to set and achieve goals
13. Comfy clothes
14. A warm, soft scarf
15. Snow days
16. Warm blankets
17. The smell of clean laundry
18. When someone holds the door for you
19. A warm drink on a cool night
20. A home cooked meal
21. A glass of wine
24. Rainy days that you can lounge around on
25. When class is canceled
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.