20 Things You Say When Calling Your Dad On The Phone

Knowing exactly who to call for help and when you need a laugh
4304

Dads are the best resource for all things manly. However, when college rolls around you realize just how much you relied on them and how much you still don't know. Here is to all of those little questions and conversations you have when you just don't know what to do:

1. How do I change the oil in my car again? Actually, how do I find that little hook on the front to open the hood?

2. Boys are dumb. Were you this stupid when you were in college?

3. I have to tell you something, but don't tell mom please.

4. Do you think I can fix this with duct tape or is something more serious going to need to happen for this to work again?

5. I don't want to walk alone in the dark- can you talk for a couple minutes?

6. Will I die tomorrow if I don't see a doctor tomorrow about this or will NyQuil do for now?

7. Yes, I promise I will call mom back later.

8. Do you think taking a nap right now would be okay even though I have a ton of stuff to do?

9. Actually, do you know where mom is right now?

10. What is the best way to get home in 5 pm traffic?

11. I need something fun to do with my roommates. What did you do with your roommates in college?

12. Is eating pizza more than 3 times a week going to kill me?

13. What did your resume look like when you were applying for jobs? Can you look at mine?

14. What is the Amazon password again...?15. Is there a certain laundry detergent I am supposed to use if I got "____" all over my favorite dress?....again.

16. What is that one old song you play all the time again? It's like disco but has that beat but I don't remember any of the lyrics.

17. I also need the Netflix password please....

18. Do you like me or "insert sibling name here" more?

19. Can we talk for a bit while I tell you all of my problems? I really just need you to tell me that everything is going to be okay.

20. I love you a ton, and thanks for helping me out so much all the time <3