Need motivation while walking to go study or take a final? Try bumpin' these upbeat songs!

1. "Stronger" by Kanye West

Finals may kick your a$$, but remember you are getting stronger in the process.

2. "Bounce Back" by Big Sean

No matter the amount of studying you did for that final, life goes on. Pray for retroactive blessings and move on to the next task. Bounce back if it did not go as planned!

3. "Look Alive" by BlocBoy JB (ft. Drake)

Not getting much sleep is pretty typical and common in college. Just make sure that on your way to take the final and afterwards, look (a little bit) alive!

4. "STARGAZING" by Travis Scott

Sitting in that library chair for the 7th hour in row or staring at your exam, probably does get you seeing stars. But this song is a bop so just blast it anyway (Also a belated happy birthday to the king).

5. "Young, Dumb, and Broke" by Khalid

Talk about relatable for a college student. Also a bop though.

6. "The Middle" by Zedd (ft. Maren Morris, Grey)

We all are losin' our minds just a little, but hey… only a week to go before summer!

7) "Going Bad" by Meek Mill (ft. Drake)

Whether you are tired of studying or have barely opened your books, you can feel/go bad. Either way, you will take the same exam. Just remember to go in there with Drake's confidence, as he has more slaps than the Beatles.

8. "Started From the Bottom" by Drake

From where you started in the semester, to where you are now, you probably have learned at least a few things. Knowing that you've grown, go destroy that final with your knowledge!

9. "Drip Too Hard" by Lil Baby and Gunna

Drip too hard either on your way to take a final or afterwards. Don't let your confidence decrease. Dressin' up just a little can give you some pep in your step. Go flex.

10. "Made Men" by Offset

You're making yourself to become the best you can be. Don't let finals make you forget that.

11. "Wonderful" by Travis Scott (ft. The Weeknd)

Despite the finals and studying craziness, don't forget that life is wonderful.

12. "Rockstar" by Post Malone (ft. 21 Savage)

It is 100% acceptable and normal to feel like a star because with all that studying and work you put in over the semester, you survived. Go get it Rockstar.

13. "That's My Girl" by Fifth Harmony

Go get 'em girl. Not much to say here. Just kill that exam!

14. "Confident" by Demi Lovato

Nothing wrong with being confident. Strut your stuff as you walk in and out of that exam room. Chin up!

15. "NASA" by Ariana Grande

You're gonna need space and shoot to outer space with your excellence in the classroom!

16. "Thank U, Next" by Ariana Grande

Thank u, next final please.

17. "7 Rings" by Ariana Grande

Ace your exams and you can get rich, eventually buying whatever you want.

18. "Champion" by NAV (ft. Travis Scott)

Yeah, you're a champion alright. Finals ain't got nothin' on you.

19. "ZEZE" by Kodak Black (ft. Offset and Travis Scott)

This one may not have relatable lyrics for finals szn, but it has a great beat. It'll hype you up and wake you up, preparing you to ace that exam.

20. "Because I Got High" by Afroman

Just bein' real here—we are in college after all. I think this one is pretty self-explanatory. ;)