20 Inspirational Quotes To Get You Moving

A few encouraging words can go a very long way.
53

Whether you're like me and getting ready to go to college and aren't entirely sure what's happening in your life, or you just need some extra motivation to get going on a Monday morning, these quotes are for you.

1. "You did not wake up today to be mediocre."

2. "Great things never came from comfort zones."

3. "Don't tell people your dreams, show them."

.

4. "Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will." – Karim Seddiki

5. "Every flower must grow through dirt."

6. "Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire."

7. "I never lose. Either I win or I learn."

8. "Take the risk or lose the chance."

9. "Believe you can and you're halfway there." – Teddy Roosevelt

10. "Never let your fear decide your future."

11. "The man on top of the mountain didn't fall there." – Vince Lombardi

12. "Why the hell not?"

13. "Don't let yesterday take up too much of today." – Will Rogers

14. "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." – Henry Ford

15. "Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited about what could go right." – Tony Robbins

16. "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." – Muhammad Ali

17. "When you are going through hell, keep going." – Winston Churchill

18. "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison

19. "You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great."

20. "Let's do this."