Ahh, the Emerald Isle. When visiting Ireland, it is easy to get lost amongst the beautiful scenery, beer and did I mention, the whiskey? If you are traveling to Ireland soon, or know of anyone who is, share these must-dos with them! I just got back and I assure you, no one will want to miss out on these!
1. Kiss the Blarney Stone.
2. Vist the 'Poisonous Garden" at Blarney Castle.
3. Drive through the Ring of Kerry (and pet all of the animals, especially the goats).
4. Go to the Guinness Store House in Dublin, and learn how to pour your own pint!
5. Vist Frank Ryan's bar in Dublin, and play with the dog McGoo who roams freely!
6. Go to the Jameson Distillery on Bow Street, and get a personalized bottle of Whiskey with your name on it!
7. See the "Ladies View" in County Kerry.
8. Go to "The Shire," and have some Hobbit Juice in Killarney.
9. Visit Saint Patrick's Cathedral.
10. Check out the Aran Isles.
11. Go into the Cobblestone pub and have a pint of Guinness.
12. Go to Belfast and check out the Titanic Museum.
13. Check out where Game of Thrones is filmed.
14. Go to Temple Bar!
15. Go be a Galway girl, and go have a Jameson & Ginger at The King's Head!
16. Crash a few Stag and Hen parties, and buy them a round of pints.
17. Go to the cliffs of Moher and take an awesome selfie.
18. Visit the small but cute town of Sneem.
19. Watch some Irish Step Dancers!
20. Take a jaunting car ride through Killarney National Park.
21. Climb the mountain of Dun Aonghasa.
But most importantly, HAVE FUN!