2 Easy Ways A Shopping Addict Can Make Money

If you aren't doing these 2 simple things you’re losing out on extra spending-money.
3

Hi, my name is Nicole and I love spending money. Its not the cheapest hobby and shopping can get out of hand quick. I'm a college student, not a millionaire. When I go into Target for things I need to buy, I end up leaving with no less than 5 things from the $3 and up section. Thankfully, I found out two ways to fund my shopping-addict lifestyle. They are so easy and I have been doing it for months and months now. If you can't go a week without ordering $50 worth of stuff to get free shipping, you need to keep reading and learn my tricks.

First, I found out about this website called Opinion Outpost. Opinion Outpost is a website that gives you rewards for completing online surveys. Its as simple as that, and I totally thought it was too good to be true too. But seriously, you take surveys on the website, some take 5 minutes and some can take up to 40 minutes. Then, you get points as little as 5 for the short surveys and 20 for the longer ones. When you reach 50 points, you can get a $5 Amazon gift card. I’ve been doing Opinion Outpost surveys for over a year and I’ve gotten probably around seven Amazon gift cards worth $5 each. It takes time, you wont be able to fill out enough surveys in one day to get the reward, but if you have patience and take one survey a week, you’ll get that gift card in no time.

This summer I made a Letgo account. You might have seen the commercials on TV for it. You sell your stuff on this app for people to buy. It’s like a mix of a thrift store with Craigslist. You post pictures of your item you want to sell, a caption that tells potential buyers background information about the product, give a price, and wait for people in your town to message you and buy it. They’ll give you cash and pick it up. You can sell anything, and if you price your items fairly you’ll make money and get rid of stuff you don't want anymore. Its super simple and its a win win situation.

So now you know my tricks for balancing my shopping habits. My holy trinity for saving and earning money is coupons, Opinion Outpost and Letgo. I’m a success story that proves they work, and I can thankfully still go shopping whenever my cravings start.

Cover Image Credit: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjgn622-7jSAhVESyYKHT_RCxEQjhwIBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.globaldots.com%2Fmake-online-checkout-feel-faster%2F&psig=AFQjCNG96XiaGxhW3akbkJq6D1tQnSDB2A&ust=1488583390339370