18 Types Of People Who Can't Be Trusted

18 Types Of People Who Can't Be Trusted

We all have our quirks, but sometimes they can go too far.

2541
18 Types Of People Who Can't Be Trusted

People are people -- which means they come in all shapes and sizes. But let's get real here, some shapes and sizes just cannot be trusted. So just to prepare yourself, here is a list of different types of people you should be wary of.

1. People who face towards the water in the shower.

I just have so many questions for you people. I mean, you're basically drowning yourself every single time you step into the shower. I don't get why anyone would put themselves through that.

2. People who spread both the peanut butter and jelly on the same side of bread.

There are two pieces of bread. One is for the peanut butter, one is for the jelly. Once you have spread them on their prospective sides, then and only then may you proceed to smush them together and enjoy.

3. People who swear they've "never peed in the shower."

Just admit it already! Everyone has been guilty of this at least once or twice.

4. People who don't like Chipotle.

Either there is something wrong with your tastebuds or you've just never been blessed with the opportunity of grabbing a burrito at Chipotle.

5. People that don't like dogs.

They didn't get the title of "a man's best friend" for no reason. If you ever meet a person that says they don't like dogs, I strongly encourage you to drop what you're doing and run the other direction.

6. People who put toilet paper on the roll upside down.

Let me clarify -- If the end is draped over the top of the roll, you are doing it right. If it is dangling there like all sad and droopy, like... well, you are doing the opposite of right.

7. People who don't have a basic understanding of grammar.

Your, you're. There, their, they're. It's honestly that simple.

8. People who post 500 second Snapchat stories.

Are you really trying to tell me your life is that interesting? Unless you're Snapchatting a conversation between you and Beyoncé, I'm not interested. Speaking of Beyoncé...

9. People who don't like Beyoncé.

At some point or another in every person's life, there should be an acknowledgement of Beyoncé's fierce talent. You don't have to agree with or even like all of her music, but don't sit there and tell me you didn't ever jam to "Single Ladies" or "Diva."

10. People who sandwich their bagels.

A bagel is meant to be eaten separately, with each slice having its own spread of cream cheese. That way, you enjoy your bagel basically twice as long. Why deprive yourself of that?

11. PeOPlE wHo tYpE LiKE ThIs.

First of all, how does anyone have time to sit there and type like that? I'm sure you have much better things to be doing, even if it is for an Instagram caption.

12. People who don't have their read receipts on.

What do you really have to hide? If you're going to read my text and not reply, I at least want to know that you got whatever information I was trying to tell you in the first place.

13. People who don't own Q Tips.

I don't even want to ask how you clean your ears. Q Tips are just so dang versatile I will never understand how people live without them.

14. People whose socks never match.

OK, once in a while it is totally reasonable, sometimes you just can't find the match! But I'm talking about those whose drawer is filled to the brim with unmatched socks. Do you just not put in any effort to match them or are you really missing the match to every single pair of socks you own?

15. People who have reptiles as pets.

Except turtles. Turtles are cool.

16. People who don't like Disney.

The Disney magic just hasn't touched your heart yet, but don't worry, I still have faith that it will some day. The rest of the world and I are rooting for you.

17. People who think they know everything.

Odds are, the people who think they know everything are the ones who know the least. Stay very far from people like this -- they will teach you nothing.

18. Just people in general.

Honestly, everyone is weird in their own ways. So even if you can't trust them, at least you can laugh at/with them.