17 Quotes For Your 2017

17 Quotes For Your 2017

A list of quotes to live by in the new year

47
17 Quotes For Your 2017

Well, we just rang in the New Year! And with this time comes the many resolutions we plan to make as we ponder life and our future. Whether or not you've made your resolutions yet, here are 17 quotes to live by in 2017:

1. "Go where you are celebrated- not tolerated. If they can't see the real value of you, it's time for a new start." -Unknown

2. "Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it." -Unknown

3. "The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today." -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

4. "Put your heart, mind and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success." -Swami Sivananda

5. "What we think, we become." -Buddha

6. "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor and some style." -Maya Angelou

7. "Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out." -Jenn Proske

8. "Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive." -Leah LaBelle

9. "Every day brings new choices." -Martha Beck

10. "Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come." -Henri Nouwen

11. "Celebrate what you want to see more of." -Tom Peters

12. "Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it." -Unknown

13. "It is never too late to be what you might have been." -George Eliot

14. "Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers." -Veronica A. Shoffstall

15. "Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony." -Mahatma Gandhi

16. "Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines." -Robert H. Schuller

17. "I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something." -Neil Gaiman

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you make it a good one.