17 Little Life Lessons I Am Taking Into 2017

With all the life lessons I learned, 2016 was truly my "Record Year"

25
pinimg

With ringing in the new year, I often look back and reflect on what all I have learned over the past year. Reflecting back on my growth, 2016 was truly my "Record Year". I learned more about myself, who I am meant to be, and life itself. I am thankful for the lessons I have learned and will take with me into the new year. Here are 17 life lessons I am taking with me into 2017, and I cannot wait to see what more I learn with the new year.

1. Do not live in the past--focus on what is happening now in the present.

2. Do not stress about the little things and just trust the plan.

3. Give people chances until they do something to prove they do not deserve one. You never know what they may teach you.

4. Learn to let go and live your life the way you want to; that is when you will notice great change.

5. Do not let the people who have hurt you in the past control your life.

6. Do not settle for things that make you feel anything less than true, genuine happiness.

7. Try new things and go on adventures you never thought you would.

8. Find your passion in life and drive with it.

9. Love yourself for who you are and embrace who you are meant to be.

10. Tell those you love that you love them whenever you can.

11. Go out of your comfort zone.

12. Treat yo-self.

13. Never be ashamed to grow out of things or people, as it is a part of life.

14. Sometimes you just have to do whatever the hell you want, regardless of what others have to say.

15. Do things on your own, like take yourself to dinner. That is when you learn the most about yourself.

16. Do small random acts of kindness whenever you can to make your difference in the world.

17. Make the most of the year ahead.