1. When your graduated friends leave for college you won't be completely alone, you will find new friends.
2. The new friends you do make won't necessarily be there after graduation, no matter how much you want them to be.
3. You don't need someone there for you all the time. You're allowed to celebrate your own accomplishments.
4. You're gonna miss this.
5. You'll regret not being more involved with class activities.
6. Not everyone of your friends that goes off to college is gonna forget you.
7. Not everyone is going to appreciate the things you do for them.
8. You'll figure out what you want to do after high school.
9. Not everything is your fault.
10. You'll always have someone there supporting you, even if it isn't the same person every time.
11. Not everyone is going to like you, and thats something you're gonna have to forget about.
12. Not everything is going to be picture perfect
13. You don't need to be afraid to be yourself, no one's judging you.
14. You will do great things
15. Don't be so scared of challenges, you can do it.
16. You will miss even the people you weren't close with