16 Country Songs To Make You Fall In Love Again

Don't ya just love a good country song?

If you're a lover of country music, then you must know that sometimes a new song can bring out the tears or simply make you fall in love again. For those days where you need some help finding love or feeling your heart listen to these beautiful country songs.

1. "Long Teenage Goodbye" - Lady Antebellum Dream back to the first time you fell in love.

2. "Smoke Break" - Carrie UnderwoodTake a break with the one and only Carrie.

3. "Leave the Night On" - Sam HuntDon't let anyone tell you that you and your friends need to go home.

4. "American Honey" - Lady Antebellum That beautiful hometown song that reminds you to thank God for your life.

5. "Kick the Dust Up" - Luke BryanDon't forget about that deep country blood in you.

6. "I Met a Girl" - Sam Hunt Falling in love can happen at any moment.

7. "The Driver" - Charles KelleyLive like today is your last day to love forever.

8. "Dibs" - Kelsea Ballerini Get up and dance with your guy to show her that he's all yours.

9. "I'm Coming Over" - Chris BrownSometimes it's ok to listen to your feelings.

10. "Home Alone Tonight" - Luke BryanYour broken heart won't be broken for long.

11. "Come Over" - Sam Hunt You don't have to be alone at night.

12. "Stay A Little Longer" - Brothers Osborne Don't be afraid to let love make some decisions for you.

13. "Hard to Love" - Lee Brice Just because love can be hard doesn't mean it's not worth it.

14. "Holding out for a Hero" - Ella Mae BowenYou can do it girl, the knight and shining armor is out there.

15. "Beautiful Drug" - Zac Brown BandLet that person you love be your addiction.

16. "Lonely Eyes" - Chris Young

Don't be afraid to talk to them.