16 Timeless Christmas Presents For Your Average, Everyday College Girl

COUGH-I-want-these-things-for-Christmas-COUGH
1666

Christmas time is here.

It's time to bring out the Christmas music, the Christmas trees and lights, and the Christmas present wishlists.

1. Fuzzy socks

Nobody knows what feeling comfortable feels like until they put on fuzzy socks.

2. Gift cards

Starbucks, Panda Express, a favorite pizza place... just to name a few.

3. Money

A little help with tuition, books, food, and other things won’t hurt.

4. Fitbit

I would like to remind myself that I didn’t get the steps I was supposed to every day.

5. Sperry Boots

Sperry boots are so cute but cost so much...for me but not for you.

6. Concert tickets

Hint: Taylor Swift is going on tour.

7. Subscription to PMS package

It’s much needed... every month.

8. Snacks

Food is life.

9. Rupi Kaur poem collections

What every girl needs to hear are in these collections.

10. Half-off at Family Video

For a whole month, we get to rent movies for half-off, that's like four movies for $1.00.

11. Polaroid camera

These cameras are so cute and the pictures are cuter. Plus, the pictures come right out then and there.

12. Stickers from Redbubble

Cool stickers for about two or three dollars, how about yes!

13. iPhone storage

Getting the notification that your almost out of storage is one of the most annoying things ever.

14. Crocs

Most comfortable shoes to face the universe!

15. Northface jacket

Two or three will be fine.

16. Subscription to Apple Music or Spotify

It doesn't matter which one we just don't have the five dollars to pay for it every month.