It's the week of Thanksgiving, which also means that it's the week of Black Friday. This time of year is INSANE for retail stores, with a bunch of people taking advantage of the holiday deals.
For some people, indulging in Black Friday shopping is tradition, but for others, it's a yearly internal battle of deciding whether or not to partake in the crazy day. Here are 15 thoughts every girl has when deciding if they should bite the bullet and attend Black Friday.
1. Do I really want to wake up early on Black Friday though?
2. I mean, I could just go on Thanksgiving...Giphy
3. But then I would miss out on the pie!Giphy
4. I don't know if I should. There are too many people.Giphy
5. Wait...don't people get hurt going Black Friday shopping sometimes?Giphy
6. Oh goodness...what if that's me?Giphy
7. I mean, I guess it's worth it for that Sherpa jacket though.Giphy
8. What if I don't go, and they sell out of everything by the time I go shopping?Giphy
9. I have to go now, don't I?Giphy
10. Why does decision making give me so much anxiety?Giphy
11. Cyber Monday is in a few days...should I just do that?Giphy
12. It's a lot less violent that way. But it takes away from the whole holiday experience!Giphy
13. But then I have to wait in a bunch of long lines for hours. Do I really want to do that to myself?Giphy
14. I don't even know what I'm getting anyone yet!Giphy
15. Well, I guess I'm going then. Let's get this bread, ladies!Giphy
Happy Black Friday, everyone! If you miss it this year due to exhaustion, or you're too full from that Thanksgiving turkey, you always have Cyber Monday!