15 Things Every Girl Has In Her Bag

15 Things Every Girl Has In Her Bag

Is there a use for everything? Nope. Is she still gonna carry it around? Yes.

46
15 Things Every Girl Has In Her Bag
The Girl from Panama

Most girls carry around some kind of bag with them and they all seem to be bottomless Mary Poppins-style bags; no matter how much you shove into it, there’s always more room. Many of the things girls carry in their purses may seem pointless and like a waste of space, but I promise there is a purpose for everything...well almost everything.

1. A wallet.

This is a fickle attempt at staying organized and usually doesn’t serve much of a purpose other than to take up some room and hold all those gift cards you used once and now only have 50 cents left on them.

2. A bunch of lose bills and change.

Like I said, the wallet doesn’t serve much of a purpose as money always finds its way into the bottom of the bag. After paying for something, there really isn’t any time to pull out your wallet and nicely place all the bills inside, so it’s just easier to reach your hand into your bag and pull out that 5 you need to pay for coffee--oh wait, that’s a 20…

3. Receipts

Yet another reason why wallets are absolutely useless. What are receipts even used for? I now just have a pile of small pieces of paper that tell me I eat out too much and that I spend far too much money at Target.

4. Lip Gloss

No matter how bad you look, a little bit of lip gloss can make you look 100 times better. Plus, it smells really good.

5. Batteries

Why are there batteries in a purse? Where did the batteries come from? Why are they no longer in what they’re supposed to be in?

6. Food

Being out and about and then realizing you’re sick is horrible, so, as a way to combat that, most girls make sure to carry a wide array of food in their bags with them. Want a granola bar? Got it. An orange? You bet. A Tupperware with some of last night’s dinner? Possibly. Plus, there’s all the wrappers and crumbs you could ever want.

7. Silverware

This goes hand in hand with the amount of food girls carry around with them. Sometimes you need to eat on the go and end up throwing the fork in your purse, but at least you’re somewhat prepared for the next time you have to eat.

8. Perfume

Nothing is worse than being out of the house and suddenly realizing that the shirt you’re wearing is super dirty, so it’s always a good idea to keep a nice little travel size perfume in your bag. This is why most girls carry two or three full sized bottles in their bag at all times.

9. Lotion

Depending on where you live, simply walking out of the door in the morning could suck all of the moisture out of your skin. Girls are always prepared with an array of Bath and Body Works lotions to keep your skin moisturized and smelling nice and a little sparkly.

10. Hair Ties/ Bobby Pins

Bobby pins are one of those things that anyone who has come in contact with a girl cannot escape. They are everywhere. And every girl has an abundance of bobby pins and hair ties lingering in their purses and will gladly give you one, if they can find one when you actually need one.

11. Phone Charger

Always be prepared. No matter how long you’re out of the house, there’s a very high chance that your phone is going to die, so girls make sure to keep a charger with them at all times. But there’s no promise it’s always going to be a working one.

12. Headphones

Nothing is nicer than being able to block the world out at the drop of a hat, so girls make sure to carry around headphones to do just that. But, much like a charger, they might not always work.

13. Gum Wrappers

No, not ever actual gum, only the wrappers, or the empty packages. Sometimes there’s pieces of already chewed gum in there and sometimes there’s not.

14. Clothes

An old shirt you wore to the beach that one time. Underwear from that time you thought you were going to crash at a friend’s house. A pair of socks from that time you went bowling a year ago.

15. A Notebook

Even if I haven’t written down anything in months, I make sure to carry a notebook around just in case I have the sudden urge to write the great American novel.

So, the next time you need something, just find a girl with a purse because she probably has it