15 Reasons Why Halloween Will Always Be The Best Holiday

1. You Get to See Cute Little Trick-Or-Treaters

There's nothing better than seeing the neighborhood kids even cuter all dressed up in costume.

2. It's another excuse to eat sweet treats

I mean, it's kind of a need for the trick or treaters right?

3. CANDY CORN

It's a seasonal thing, folks.

4. Carving Pumpkins Is Legit LIT

Tell me your family doesn't compete to see who can carve the best pumpkin, I mean, what other holiday lets you dig up gooey crap and turn it into a masterpiece and then light it up?

5. You Can Dress However You Want and it is Completely Acceptable

Want to be what you dreamed of growing up? Like an astronaut? A doctor? Or ya wanna not wear pants? Either works, really.

6. ABC Family Hosts an Iconic, 25 Nights of Pure Gold Halloween Movies, That Only Play Once a Year

"Hocus Pocus," "The Nightmare Before Christmas," "Halloweentown" — need I say more?

7. Haunted Houses Will Always Be Fun

I don't care if you're two or twenty-two, haunted houses will always be fun and you're lying if you think they're lame or not scary.

8. Jokes and Tricks Are Socially Acceptable

The bowls of candy with the fake hand that grabs you when you reach for candy, the scary masks, and of course fake spiders being thrown around are always fun.

9. Halloween Music is a Blast From the Past

"He did the monster mash... THRILLER...The Adams family." We all know the lyrics and like to sing along let's be honest.

10. Left over Candy From Trick-Or-Treaters

If the bowl isn't empty, then neither is Halloween or the fun.

11. The Parties Are Better Than Any Other Holiday Parties

Halloween might be the only holiday that you don't have to worry about getting all fancy for family pictures and mentally prepare for the family to ask about your life updates. Halloween parties are filled with costumes, tricks, and lots of treats.

12. The Decorations

Throw some spooky spider webs here, throw some spooky spider webs there, a jack-o-lantern there, some skeletons there and we got ourself a decked out place.

13. Gotta Be Basic For This One...But PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES

October might as well be its own holiday because what did we do to deserve pumpkin spice lattes?

14. It's Another Day to Allow You and Your Bestie to Slay!

Couples/group costumes have a special place in everyone's heart. Walk in the room with a cool costume and a matching sidekick and everyone will be jealous.

15. No Matter How Old You Are, Halloween Will Make You Feel Like a Kid Again

Can it Just Be Halloween Everyday?