15 Reasons My Sister Is My Best Friend

15 Reasons My Sister Is My Best Friend

Here's Why She's The Best
6

"To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confidant — it is to have a soulmate for life." -Victoria Secunda

* * * * * * *

Shoutout to the #1 sister.

Here are 15 reasons why my sister is my best friend...

1. We both share the same interests.

Whether it's binging on that one TV show we both enjoy, eating snacks nonstop (while we watch that one TV show we both enjoy), or discussing things like books or life (or that one TV show we both enjoy). Did I mention eating?

2. Yet in some ways, we are completely opposite.

Whether it's in outfits, food, genres of songs or books, or our taste in men.

3. We both have so much fun together.

I always feel like I might get abs from all the laughing.

4. However, we have our occasional fights and arguments.

But, we know that we'll always make up right after. Nothing can tear us apart.

5. Even if we've been away from each other for awhile, we can always pick back up from where we last left off.

It's like we've never been away at all.

6. And we both call or text each other constantly.

We'll have withdrawals if we don't.

7. She gives good advice and is always honest.

...brutally honest. But that's always a good thing.

8. She'll tell me when I'm wrong.

She's only trying to help me and is looking out for my best interests, so I gratefully welcome this.

9. But she never judges me for things.

She might laugh, though. Unless it's something serious. She's all ears.

10. Maybe that's because she will always join in on my ridiculousness.

We're both like Ethel and Lucy, coming up with the craziest ideas and then trying to figure out how to get out of trouble.

11. She always knows what I'm thinking.

I don't even need to say a word; it's like we can read each other's minds. And we even sometimes finish each other's sentences.

12. I can tell her anything.

She'll take my secrets to the grave and I know I can rely on her.

13. Anyone I don't like or who is rude to me, she automatically doesn't like.

She's always on my team.

14. And I know she's always there for me.

I can always count on her. No matter what.

15. I don't know what I would do without her.

We might not get along 24/7 but she is my absolute best friend. A life without her would be incomplete.