15 Quotes From Women You Should Read Today

Sometimes, you just need a little inspiration.
16

Every once in a while, you might need a little inspiration. One of the best ways to add some motivation to your day every day is by reading quotes that will encourage you to be the best you can be. For me, some of my favorite quotes to read are those by strong, successful, inspirational women that have worked hard to achieve everything that they have in their lives. While there are countless ones to choose from, there are a few that really seem to give you and extra boost of ambition after reading them. Here are 15 quotes from women that you should read today:

1) “Keep your heels, head, and standards high.” - Coco Chanel

2) “Stick to your guns about how powerful you are, because you are as powerful as you think you are.” - Chelsea Handler

3) “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” - Estée Lauder

4) “If you can’t go straight ahead, you go around the corner.” - Cher

5) “Sometimes opportunities float right past your nose. Work hard, apply yourself, and be ready. When an opportunity comes you can grab it.” - Julie Andrews

6) “Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in. And, when you stumble, keep faith. And, when you’re knocked down, get right back up and never listen to anyone who says you can’t or shouldn’t go on.” - Hillary Clinton

7) “Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place.” - Jennifer Aniston

8) “It’s the moment you think you can’t that you realize you can.” - Céline Dion

9) “When you think it and you believe it and you say it, you just end up doing it.” - Julianne Hough

10) “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” - Oprah Winfrey

11) “Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” - J.K. Rowling

12) “You have got to discover you, what you do, and trust it.” - Barbra Streisand

13) “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, ‘I’m possible.’” - Audrey Hepburn

14) “When adversity hits, I follow this mantra: Head down . . . Shoulders back . . . Forge forward.” - Megyn Kelly

15) “Be patient. Be confident in yourself.Anything can happen if you really work at it. Never give up.” - Karlie Kloss