15 Movies I Just Can't Pass Up

15 Movies I Just Can't Pass Up

Films that are guaranteed to make me happy.

773
15 Movies I Just Can't Pass Up

I am by no means a movie buff. There are some I cannot even make it through. I like what I like, and when I really like it, I cannot turn it off. However, I have to say I do I like a lot of different genres. I'll watch action, drama, comedy, animated, really anything that is slightly entertaining. Here are some movies that I will watch any time I see that they are on.

1. "13 Going on 30"

This movie has a great underlying message about learning to love yourself, and everything else will fall into place. Jennifer Garner leads an all-star cast and she truly achieves the innocence of the movie premise.

2. "Forrest Gump"

What more could you ask for in a movie? There's a bunch of history lessons, as well as life lessons. Plus, to top it all off, Tom Hanks is in it. That guarantees that it's going to be good. All around, it's a great movie. Life truly is like a box of chocolates.

3. "Hotel Transylvania"

This may seem like a childish movie, but it really is hilarious. It showcases the father-daughter relationship in a whimsical way. Adam Sandler really can reach an abundance of audiences, and this is definitely a classic.

4. "Titanic"

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet star in this classic adaptation of the unfortunate sinking of the Titanic in 1912. Their romance is one for the ages, even though it was cut short.

5. "Tommy Boy"

This is quite possibly my favorite movie. From "brothers gotta hug," to "fat guy in a little coat" and "Tommy want wingy," it is full of hilarious scenes that always make me laugh.

6. "Father of the Bride," Parts I & II

These movies are by far my favorite series. They are witty, full of charm, and the concepts are full of hilarity.

7. "The Parent Trap"

This was my favorite movie as a child. It always made me wish that I had a secret twin, and I still can't pass it up. This was definitely one of Lindsay Lohan's best films.

8. Anything from Pixar

In my mind, Pixar can do no wrong. From "Toy Story" all the way to the upcoming "Finding Dory," everything becomes a classic. My friends and I still get excited and plan entire movie days around Pixar.

9. "Mean Girls"

This movie is Tina Fey's best writing. When I watch it now, I realize just how talented she is. The "plastics" represent those girls we all knew in high school so well, though a little exaggerated. I can watch this with anyone and find something new to laugh about each time.

10. "Back to the Future"

This is as nerdy as I can get with movies. It's a classic. Marty McFly is such a likable guy and his time travels are hilarious to watch. This is definitely a timeless '80s film I can watch anytime.

11. "Pitch Perfect"

I actually didn't want to like this movie--that is, until I truly watched it. The music is incredible, the acting is on point, and honestly, I could watch this all of the time. It'll have you laughing and singing all day long.

12. "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy"

I have to thank my brother for introducing me to this movie. The story is entertaining and the characters are hilarious. It is definitely a classic Will Ferrell movie.

13. "Legally Blonde"

Who wouldn't love Reese Witherspoon as a ditzy law student? She's charming, adorable, and hilarious as she works to prove her ex-boyfriend wrong. It's a film driven by woman-power and independence. Definitely a classic.

14. "The Great Outdoors"

I love this movie. I love the dynamic between the set of in-laws and all of their funny experiences. This movie is definitely one of Dan Aykroyd and John Candy's best films. There are guaranteed laughs throughout the film.

15. "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"

This has everyone's dream: a day off. Ferris and his friends go on a great adventure around Chicago, and almost get into real trouble a whole heck of a lot. It's a great film that everyone can appreciate.