15 Celeb Couples That Prove Love Still Exists

Pour one out for Chris Pratt and Anna Faris, we thought they'd make it all the way.

78
Vanity Fair

After the heart-wrenching news that the celeb power couple, comedic genius duo, and soul mates Chris Pratt and Anna Faris were indeed separating, it felt like I had just been dumped. They showed us that two quirky kids could fall in love. I used to watch their interviews late at night, watching them glow when talking about each other.

But now we know that there was something else happening and their loving words weren't enough to stay together. It's difficult not to doubt how real love is if the adorable Andy Dwyer and the naive Shelley Darlington didn't have enough of it. They weren't the first magical couple to prove us wrong but the pain was still the same. Following tragedies like Jen and Ben, Brad and Angelina, and Blake and Miranda, Hollywood love stories haven't been having as many happy endings as we'd hope for.

Through this dark time questioning true love, I bring you other celebrity couples that still prove that love doesn't just exist, but thrives:

1. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher

Admit it, ever since Kelso said, "damn Jackie, I can't control the weather," you were just waiting for them to get back together forever.

2. David and Victoria Beckham

They're so hot that I think we forget that they qualify as human.

3. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend

There is just no possible way these two will ever break up. You have Chrissy and her tweets to assure that.

4. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel

Jessica's first win in this relationship is staring her right in the eyes.

5. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill

They have kids together, they sing together, they tour together, and they take hot pictures together.

6. John Krasinski and Emily Blunt

She's no Pam but they're cute enough that we can let that slide.

7. Channing and Jenna Dewan Tatum

Have you seen "Step Up?" Are you surprised? The two of them are electric.

8. Prince William and Kate Middleton

If they break up, run for cover because you know the world is about to end.

9. Jessie James and Eric Decker

Any time either of them posts on social media, a part of me dies inside.

10. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi

So many divorce rumors circle around them constantly, pray they are all so false.

11. Kim and Kanye

So many people will act like haters but won't admit that they'd be truly upset if Kimye ever ended.

12. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds

Perfect people found each other when they least expected it, just like the movies.

13. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burkta

A ton of cute things about these two but one of the top is how amazing they look as a couple when they match.

14. Barack and Michelle Obama

Goals.

15. Will and Jada Pinkett Smith

They're so low key it's easy to forget that they are still THRIVING.

To all of the above: please, PLEASE don't break up. I'm not sure if we can handle another heartbreak this severe.