14 Times The Sanderson Sisters From 'Hocus Pocus' Described Your Night Out

The emotions the Sanderson sisters experienced that night are the same emotions felt on a night out.

32

Even though the movie "Hocus Pocus" is based on the supernatural and witches, the Sanderson sisters are still some of the most relatable characters created. These three sisters experienced almost all of the emotions possible that Halloween night and those same emotions are experienced on a night out with friends.

1. When you start getting ready for the night.

And you're totally feeling yourself and your look.

2. When you enter the bar and can tell not everyone is exactly "legal."

But what can you do?

3. When you lock eyes with a guy at the bar and hope he buys you a drink.

And you're wondering what else you have to do to get his attention.

4. And then when said guy does buy you a drink.

And you have to act like you didn't plan out this whole interaction already in your head.

5. When the club starts playing your favorite song.

So naturally, you and your friends bust out your best dance moves.

6. When you spot someone cute and get a little carried away with yourself.

Hey sometimes you just get a little too excited.

7. When you suddenly find yourself talking to someone you don't want to talk to.

And your only hope is that your friend senses your distress signal.

8. When you spy a friend doing a little more than just dancing with someone.

I'm both uncomfortable and proud of you at the same time.

9. When a friend turns down a guy and you hear him make a rude comment.

Sir, let's not be bitter about this. No means no.

10. When you see the cute guy you've been eyeing all night leave.

I'll never forget you cute mystery guy #1,9875.

11. When all of your friends have found someone, but you haven't.

It's OK, I'll just dance by myself you guys continue to have fun.

12. When you're about to leave and someone asks you to go home with them.

And you're thinking to yourself, "It's about time someone asked me."

13. And when you wake up in the morning and you're not exactly "home."

And you can't seem to recall how you got there.

14. And when you wake up the next morning in general.

And you can't understand how you survived the night.