14 Song Lyrics For Summer 2017 Instagram Captions

All Khalid lyrics are great for Instagram captions.
7830

Finding an Instagram caption is always hard.

I always find myself using song lyrics or going on Pinterest to find a quote or even texting my best friend to help me with a caption. But the perfect lyric is always hard to find for your caption, so here is 14 lyrics from songs that will be a perfect caption for a summer picture.

1. "My peanut butter chocolate cake with kool-aid" - Childish Gambino, "Redbone"

2. "You look greatest when you feel like a damn queen" - Hailee Steinfeld, "Most Girls"

3. "Be humble" - Kendrick Lamar, "Humble"

4. "Living life as an American teen" - Khalid, "American Teen"

5. "Young dumb and broke" - Khalid, "Young Dumb & Broke"

6. "Let's do all the stupid shit that young kids do" - Khalid, "8TEEN"

7. "I don't wanna grow up, we can stay forever young" - Zedd & Alessia Cara, "Stay"

8. "I just want to have fun and get rowdy" - Liam Payne & Quavo, "Strip That Down"

9. "Nothing lasts forever, but wouldn't it be nice to stay together for the night?" - Noah Cyrus, "Stay Together"

10. "Mirror Mirror on the wall is Iggy the ziggy-iggy the baddest of 'em all?" - Iggy Azalea & Anitta, "Switch

You can change "Iggy the ziggy-iggy" to your name

11. "All my feelings on fire, guess I'm a bad liar" -Selena Gomez, "Bad Liar"

12. "When I'm with you, all I get is wild thoughts" -Dj Khaled, Rihanna, Bryson Tiller, "Wild thoughts"

13. "The sky is so blue, in Malibu" -Miley Cyrus, "Malibu"

14. "If I can't find the cure, I'll, I'll fix you with my love" -Lady Gaga, "The Cure"